pressure mounted wall bars
Is wall bars in kids room a good idea?
Many adults remember the fun they had climbing on and dangling from wall bars in school gym classes. Today, kids are enjoying this form of play and exercise just as much. Most youngsters are captivated by the idea of having these wall-mounted bars (also known as Swedish bars or stall bars) installed in their rooms at home. These bars require no extra space and can be used even in small bedrooms or playrooms.
Positive Influence of Home Wall Bars on Kids' Health
Gymnastics wall bars were invented by Per Henrik Ling, who introduced physical education training in Sweden's schools in the early 19th century. For young children, regular climbing on these bars promotes good muscular coordination, balance, flexibility, range of motion and endurance.
Kids who have gymnastics wall bars in their rooms at home have fun climbing on their own or with their siblings and young school friends or neighbors. This strengthens their bodies for better general health while promoting good mental states, an overall sense of well-being and greater self-confidence.
Effects of Wall Bar Installations on Children's Activity Levels
When your young child's room has a gym corner or wall that includes climbing bars, healthy exercise will become a daily play activity. Your youngster of age 2 and above can enjoy an attractive and exciting play environment either alone or with brothers and sisters or other playmates. This type of physical activity enhances your child's normal growth and development.
Over time, it can also give your child the emotional drive and focus to achieve more at school and be a happier, well-rounded kid. Older children who might otherwise spend too much time on a computer or smartphone are encouraged to exercise more. When they have gym spaces in their rooms with wall bars for kids and gymnastic rings, they are much more likely to spend time exercising.
After play and exercise time on the gymnastics wall bars in their rooms, children can often achieve more and finish homework for school faster and completely. After this healthy activity, they can sit calmly and focus better on their lessons. Even very active children can concentrate without fidgeting or becoming drowsy after wall climbing.
Medical Viewpoints on Wall-Installed Bars in Kids' Rooms
Many doctors, natural health practitioners and children's health advocates support the use of wall-mounted bars by kids at home. However, they stress the need for this equipment to be safely and securely constructed and installed. The best Swedish bars and gymnastics ladder designs are made of beech and pine wood or stainless steel.
These stall bars have shown to improve kids' bone, joint and muscle strength while promoting healthy body weight, a strong-functioning heart and better mental alertness. Young children from 2 to 4 years of age should be supervised carefully as they learn to climb on their Swedish ladder wall-mounted bars. All surfaces of these products must be completely smooth and polished.
The home gym equipment with wall-mounted bars and a gymnastics ladder design that you install for your child may include a slide from the top back down to floor level. Some designs have an extended top bar for swinging on. This encourages children to jump down from the top-level, which requires an adequate landing mat or full-size bed with a sturdy mattress beneath.
More Health Benefits from Exercising on Wall-Mounted Bars
Children who play and exercise regularly on a Swedish ladder or wall bars for kids can gain the following valuable health benefits:
- Better posture. Kids who exercise frequently on their wall bars for home use naturally improve their posture. With stronger muscles, joints and bones, they stand tall with straight backs. When sitting, they no longer have the tendency to slump or lean forward in their chairs. Regular climbing on their wall-installed bars teaches them the importance of keeping the back straight to maintain good balance. This habit carries over into other daily activities.
- Healthy heart rate. Climbing on a home wall gym and gymnastics ladder on a regular basis can also give your child a healthy heart rate. With good cardiovascular activity, your young one will have more energy and want to climb more. Acquiring new wall-climbing skills will prepare your youngster for climbing with older siblings or neighborhood kids. Just by installing a safe, secure set of sturdy wood or metal wall bars, you can provide healthy entertainment and exercise for your kids and their friends.
- Improved blood circulation. When kids engage in healthy exercise, their circulatory systems are strengthened. The nitric oxide levels in their blood also increase, providing more oxygen. Higher rates of blood begin circulating through their arteries and veins. As greater amounts of oxygen reach all of the major organs and areas of the body, oxygen fuels and empowers muscles, tendons, joints and body tissues. The result is better energy and vitality.
- Stronger lung activity. Climbing on wall bars for home use also boosts lung activity in the body. This regulates and improves kids' breathing rates, which is also essential for maintaining good health. Since this type of exercise encourages deeper breathing, the lungs and entire body benefit from this cleansing and renewing action. Of course, deeper breathing action also increases the rates of oxygen intake, fortifying lung operation and improving mental focus.
- Normal weight gain. When exciting, compelling exercise equipment is installed on the wall of your child's bedroom or playroom, your youngster will naturally climb the bars more often. This will help your growing youngster gain and maintain normal body weight. Since climbing is an improvisational sport in many ways, kids love to experiment with new climbing skills and techniques. Within a short period of time, they can advance to a higher level of skill and control. This enables them to share new tips and techniques with friends when they climb together, exercising frequently.
- Better sleep habits. Children who engage in play activities that exercise all of their muscles while increasing heart, pulse and breathing rates usually sleep soundly. After a day that includes exercise on their home climbing walls, they are calm and relaxed, ready to rest throughout the night. This enables them to awaken refreshed and revitalized, ready for another active day of kindergarten or school, after-school groups or homework and climbing on wall bars for home enjoyment.
- Good social skills. Kids who play together, sharing the challenges and thrills of an exciting sport, gain valuable social skills. They learn to communicate with their climbing buddies, assisting younger or smaller friends if needed. They learn to feel and express happiness when friends gain new skills and become better climbers on wooden wall bar setups. They also learn to have and communicate feelings of sympathy when less experienced youngsters have climbing mishaps or disappointments.
- Greater ability to have fun learning. As children advance in their socializing abilities, they enjoy the ups and downs of acquiring new skills. They have more fun learning and using their talents. They enjoy gaining new knowledge and know-how as individuals. They also like the opportunity of learning in groups, alongside current and new friends at school, in social groups and in athletics, physical education classes and home sports activities. Many continue wall climbing on wooden wall bar installations and metal wall bars from childhood well into their teenage and adult years.
Wall Bars in Children's Rooms for Recreation and Fun
When your kid's room has Swedish stall bars securely mounted on a wall, your youngster will enjoy spending time in this attractive play environment. Daily exercise will be something exciting to look forward to. No more rainy day blues for your child since indoor play is now just as compelling, challenging and fun as outdoor activities.
Play-dates will no longer need to be scheduled at a crowded neighborhood playground or park. Your youngster and other kids from the neighborhood, nursery school, kindergarten or elementary school can have great fun at your house climbing and swinging on popular wooden wall bar installations.
Kids can enjoy playing actively on these wall installations for several hours at a time. One great aspect of this type of active play is that it promotes sharing and happy group interaction among kids. It is also an excellent exercise for all parts of the body while improving mental alertness, emotional stability, feelings of accomplishment and greater self-esteem.
Exercise Benefits of Home Wall-Mounted Bars for Entire Families
Today, metal wall bars are a basic and important part of some new Swedish ladder sets. These sets usually include adjustable pull-up bars, rings and sometimes a trapeze and rope ladder. Whether your home installation has all of these components or is a simple wall bar setup, the entire family will benefit from and enjoy its use.
While your 2-year-old enjoys the play aspect of the wall bars for kids and gains better coordination, your entire household will receive health benefits from using these bars. Your older children will develop better muscle strength, agility and stamina as well as greater general skeletal-muscular power. Kids of all ages will benefit greatly from the experience of learning an exciting, fun and engaging skill together.
You will increase your overall flexibility and gain greater muscular strength and endurance. Any older members of your family will experience better mobility without the aches and pains of muscle and joint strain. At the same time, everyone in your household will enjoy the great fun and good times of the whole family exercising together. In fact, this may become the favorite leisure activity for one and all at your house.